24Hr Advice 0800 526 368

Road Traffic Accidents

Every year hundreds of motorists are hurt in road traffic accidents.

If you have fully comprehensive motor insurance, your insurance company will pay for the repairs to your vehicle and all you have to pay is your policy excess. If the accident was someone else’s fault you will be able to claim your policy excess back from the other driver or his/her insurers. If you have third party, fire and theft insurance and the accident was someone else’s fault you should obtain two repair estimates and forward these to the other driver or his/her insurers for them to settle.

In addition, if you have been hurt as a result of a road traffic accident you may be entitled to compensation from the other driver or his/her insurers for the injury that you have sustained. Please bear in mind that you only have three years from the date of an accident within which to either settle your claim for personal injury or start a court case, otherwise your claim may be legally too old to pursue further. Certain exceptions apply.

If the other driver was driving without insurance you may be able claim compensation through the Motor Insurers Bureau. They run schemes which pay compensation to the victims of uninsured and untraced drivers.

Our Personal Injury Team act for clients all over the country.  Contact us for a free consultation with one of our solicitors on 0800 526368 or click here to email us

Where to find us

3rd Floor, Churchill House,
Chalvey Road East,

T: 020 7379 7277
F: 020 7240 1577

OH Parsons LLP

OHP is a trading name of OH PARSONS LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with Registered Number oc385704. OH PARSONS LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority | 606560. VAT Number: 239 026 763. Any reference to a partner in relation to OH PARSONS LLP is to a member of OH PARSONS LLP.

OH Parsons LLP. All rights reserved.